My name is Kate Foster. At one point a very long time ago, I was Dr. Meg's college roommate. I just wanted to say hi, and congratulations on Ivy (she's stunning), and if y'all are ever in the Cleveland Heights area, you should get in touch with me so we could maybe say hi to one another. You can find me at sixlayerkate.com and smartlassy.com. Cheers, -K
Jay (Dimmy) Geldhof is a Salty old bastard. He's drawn funny books with titles like "GRENDEL", "CONGORILLA", "MR. E" and "SPIDERMAN." That and a nickel will get him jack and shit. He is also the creator of "BOB" a character who seems to be ignored by the public almost as much as by Geldhof himself.
Geldhof lives a life better than he deserves in a big RED HOUSE in Kent, Ohio with his wife, Dr.Meg & their brand new baby, Ivy! The zoo also includes three cats, Socko-San, Diesel and 44 along with two Pugs named Izzy and Chico.
6 comments:
AHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAA.
Hi! *waves*
My name is Kate Foster. At one point a very long time ago, I was Dr. Meg's college roommate. I just wanted to say hi, and congratulations on Ivy (she's stunning), and if y'all are ever in the Cleveland Heights area, you should get in touch with me so we could maybe say hi to one another. You can find me at sixlayerkate.com and smartlassy.com. Cheers, -K
Testing.
Testing.
Kendra?
Kendra?
That.
Is.
Awesome.
I can actually hear Psycho music with that glare.
"Hi, this is Kendra!"
Actually, it's Wayne. It's hard to fake a high-pitched voice on the internet. :P
Sorry about the recent "comments" snafu.
I apparently turned on "moderate comments" without knowing it.
Post a Comment